The Land of Lollipops
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Land of Lollipops

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WELCOME TO LOLLIPOP LAND

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivy
Admin
Ivy

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-07-31

WELCOME TO LOLLIPOP LAND Empty
PostSubject: WELCOME TO LOLLIPOP LAND   WELCOME TO LOLLIPOP LAND Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 7:04 pm

Welcome to the lollipop land, I am the mayor of this fine city and I welcome you to my madness as well as the madness of the rest of our members. Everyone gathered here are some of the best rpers that i have had the pleasure of meeting or have yet to meet. cat Please enjoy the stay and remember the madness is very contagious sorry cant help that at all try off that might keep it away but i doubt it....

By the way here are some of my rules they are simple and easy to follow....

1, DON'T I CAN NOT EXPRESS THIS ENOUGH USE L33T
2. GOD MODING is lame....don't do it....
3. YOU can not kill someone that is not here and hell unless they have said you can kill off the character in an OOC and I was informed...
4. DON'T DISRESPECT ANYONE HERE....it will get you banned so fast your head will spin and I WILL BAN your ip im not stupid...
5. HAVE FUN DAM YOU I MEAN IT...
Back to top Go down
https://abandonallhope.rpg-board.net
Newki
Admin
Newki

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-31

WELCOME TO LOLLIPOP LAND Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO LOLLIPOP LAND   WELCOME TO LOLLIPOP LAND Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:41 pm

Hello! I am the Lolipop queen. Mwhahah. No actually that is a lie, I'm the one that makes the acid rain fall from the sky in this land. I am bestest buds with the mayor, so you know, misbehaviour or any kind of pissing off of Ivy, results in my acid rain and the lopping off of your head. MHWHAHAHAHA.

Very Happy

You can also call me Rex, or Newki. Whatever floats your boat. ^_^
Back to top Go down

WELCOME TO LOLLIPOP LAND
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Land of Lollipops :: Intro and more :: Meet and Greet-
Jump to: